Friday 4 December 2009

Suitable Music Ideas

Although me and my group have a minimal amount of scenes now left to shot. We have started to look at what music may be suitable to include in our trailer. As our trailer is going to have fast shots we want something with a fast beat to it but with a bit of a spooky edge to it. From this in my media lesson today I looked at music tunes on YouTube and saw which ones we could consider to use. Here I have included some of the music I have looked at, the one with the star (*) is the one me and one of my group member like the best so far out of what I have found.

- Evanescence- Lithium
- Childrens Choice- Anthem for satan
- Eximius84- Suman the demans ****
- Dark theme- Rohith

I will be continuing to be looking more into the possible music ideas we could use....

No comments:

Post a Comment